Resolved So we all just lost our "likes" history?..........Unfortunate

Well..I guess I goofed again. I thought you guys would like the new reaction addon.

It gives us a lot more options.

I turned it off, so ya'all are back to normal.
I would like to see the maker of this addon give you a choice, either use it or not and make it compatible with the old likes, etc.

@Nelson,

I did not mean to sound negative or critical of new functions, I just felt that I had lost some old functions.....and was wondering if were were able to save historical likes given to other people.

One thing I did like about that add-in was a scorecard of likes given.

I have often thought it would be neat to see some more statitistics like how many people are "watching" a thread, etc.

Perhaps having so many more options would suit a <ahem> younger demographic?

Anyhow, thanks for restoring the historical likes.

-brino

Just woundering what the numbers below the members info is for ,also the little micrometer?

On some forums the dislikes would be a good thing , haven’t seen a need for dislikes on this one.

Too "Google-ish" for me I'm afraid, I like the old way. Just an old fogey I guess

For me it’s the simpler the better. I do not want to learn any more computer nerd stuff than I need to. I have a life and it ain’t focused around a keyboard…Dave

On that note...I'm grabbing a cup of joe and heading out to the shop!

FWIW, I'm glad we went back to the old "like" option. The new one with "negative" options, such as the red X "disagree", could only lead to confrontations which we don't need. If you don't like what someone posted, simply don't click the "like" button and move on. Just MHO.

Tom

P.S. Speaking of new features, what do the numbers and/or the small micrometer in our avatars signify?

P.P.S. Why do new posts in this subforum not show up in the "new posts" list?

Last edited:
Back