SOLD - Delta Rockwell Unidrill $900 OBO

matthewsx

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Delta Rockwell Unidrill
Hi,

I have a Delta Unidrill available in Santa Cruz, CA. Machine must be picked up locally as it is very heavy unless you are willing to pay for a qualified rigger to crate and move it for you. Everything works as it should, machine originally came from a DOD shop and appears to have been used very lightly, good original specimen that's never been modified or rebuilt. Variable speed works smooth and all controls operate without binding, 110v single phase. Detailed info and specs can be found on page 34 of this catalog.

http://vintagemachinery.org/pubs/detail.aspx?id=2688

While this unit is very compact it's just a little too large for my shop and I already have several other DP's and a CNC mill so I'd like to see it go to someone who can really use and appreciate it. Would consider trade for a good metal lathe, stand is not included. $900 obo

dpnb.jpeg

00E0E_iAzw8NOzxdP_1200x900.jpg

00n0n_kKtu5tmm2MG_1200x900.jpg

00w0w_f5zVJlq5xzn_1200x900.jpg

00K0K_gY90WfWUoJV_1200x900.jpg

00T0T_3USnvXUJPcz_1200x900.jpg

I'm posting this here because I don't seem to be able to post in the "for sale" area even though I'm a supporting member. If the admins want to move it that's cool with me. My goal is to sell this machine and my Craftsman 101.21200 and get a decent lathe for my shop out here. I'm ready to make a deal and have a truck & trailer to make it happen anywhere on the west coast. Give me a call if you're interested @ 231-883-2720

Thanks,

John

Last edited:
John,

I think that the reason is more historical than intended but the various For Sale fora were set up several years ago before we had the $10 Donor level, called Silver. One of the sentences in the describing paragraphs specifically says that access to listing in the various For Sale fora requires that the lister be a Gold donor, which is $25.00 per year. Later we added the $10.00 Silver donor level in part so that more members could qualify to have access to Downloads. But the Gold requirement for selling wasn't changed and AFAIK there is no intention to change it.

So the bottom line is that the thread can't currently be moved into one of the For Sale fora and under the rules, can't remain here. I'll give you a day or two to decide whether you want to change your donor status to Gold or leave it as is and have the ad deleted. If you prefer, you may answer here or send me a PM/Conversation by clicking on my User ID to the left. If you do opt for going up to Gold, I'll delete this post and edit your post above probably by just deleting the last paragraph.

Back