• We want to encourage those of you who ENJOY our site and find it USEFUL to DONATE and UPGRADE your membership from active member to donating or premium membership. If you want to know the differences in membership benefits, please visit THIS PAGE:

https://www.hobby-machinist.com/premium/

Donating memberships start at just $10 per year. These memberships are in fact donations that help pay our costs, and keep our site running!
    Thank you for your donation, God Bless You

• I apologize to anyone who is disappointed with their experience on The Hobby-Machinist.

Anyone who made a donation within the last year who would like a refund, please PM me and I will refund your money.

Again, my apologies.

Nelson

[4]

Some interesting small shop stuff for auction

[3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

Meta Key

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter - Gold Member ($25)
I was looking for something in the shop and found a bunch of stuff I don't need. So, I'm auctioning it off so I can get stuff I do need.

MetaKey's auctions on eBay

There's a couple of sets of 4C collets, a 5" rotary table of some sort (ripe for automating), some re-sharpened 3/4" shank end mills and other miscellaneous stuff. Everything starts at 99 cents with no reserve.

If any members here buy any of this stuff please let me know and I'll up my contribution to the board!

(Never did find what I was looking for...)

Thanks for looking!
MetaKey

Norseman C.B.

Registered
Registered
Thanks for the post, my bid is in for the rotary table thingy it looks like a neat little project to modify for
some of my other projects...........:aok:

Logan 400

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter - Gold Member ($25)
I have a bid in for the k.o cutters.

[6]
[5] [7]