Someone here please buy this... VINTAGE WALKER TURNER 12" BAND SAW W/ GEARED TABLE TRUNNION

wachuko

Professor of Pending Projects
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
I want it... seller will not ship it and I do not have friends close by to grab it and ship it over... and I can't make that trip.

Would love to at least see it go to someone here in the forum...

Located in Waterford, Michigan, United States

VINTAGE WALKER TURNER 12" BAND SAW W/ GEARED TABLE TRUNNION

s-l1600.jpg

Okay... what about this... since this bandsaw is still for sale...

Anyone in the vicinity of Waterford, Michigan that can pick it up and hold it for me until I can figure out how to get it? I will buy/pay for it...

It is killing me to see every time I go to eBay (yeah, don't go to eBay then Jaime, right?? )

I sent another email to the seller to see if he would make an exception and package this one for shipping to Orlando, FL....

Just bought one of those out here, they're coming out of the woodwork....

I just love the looks... and would be a great addition to the other two Walker-Turner tools that I have...

I hate getting hooked on the looks of these old tools.... #$@R%W$...

1. Drive to Michigan

2. Buy the saw

3. Get a hotel room

4. Disassemble the saw in the hotel room

5. Clean the parts in the hotel shower

6. Reassemble

7. Try it out by cutting up the dresser drawers

8. Sleep

9. Drive home

See... not even as difficult as a 10 step plan... go for it!

I like it!

-Bear

1. Drive to Michigan

2. Buy the saw

3. Get a hotel room

4. Disassemble the saw in the hotel room

5. Clean the parts in the hotel shower

6. Reassemble

7. Try it out by cutting up the dresser drawers

8. Sleep

9. Drive home

See... not even as difficult as a 10 step plan... go for it!

I like it!

-Bear

We have plans to drive to Indiana later this year... to pick up, do not laugh, a snow blade attachment... For my '67 John Deere 112 tractor project.... One that looks like this one here:

1964-john-deere-110-with-snow-blade-and-mwr_1_0114c7e45543635cfb2b97e7b3a5f36a.jpeg

So it is not the drive... I just can't drive there for a few months...

Do share photos!!

We have plans to drive to Indiana later this year... to pick up, do not laugh, a snow blade attachment... For my '67 John Deere 112 tractor project.... One that looks like this one here:

1964-john-deere-110-with-snow-blade-and-mwr_1_0114c7e45543635cfb2b97e7b3a5f36a.jpeg
Say it isn't so . o_O I've had to hold off on many Cub quests over the years myself . :big grin:

View attachment 391935

Do share photos!!

Will start a thread for it when I start restoring.

View attachment 391935

Do share photos!!
Out of curiosity, why do you want (need?) a snow blade in Orlando? Expecting snow?

Back