Someone here please buy this... VINTAGE WALKER TURNER 12" BAND SAW W/ GEARED TABLE TRUNNION

Buy the saw and have the guy hold onto it until you can get there to pick it up.

We do have a section for just this kind of thing, it might be easy for any regular member to pull off since there's no heavy lifting involved.

If I were in Michigan I'd run down there and do it but California is a little further than you are....

John

Out of curiosity, why do you want (need?) a snow blade in Orlando? Expecting snow?

The question is, if I have a new JD S240, why even bother to buy a 1967 JD 112 project??? It was love at first sight and I just wanted to bring it back to life...

JD112.jpeg

As to the snow blade... it just looks cool. And a https://www.mytractorforum.com/ forum member told me that I could have it for very very reasonable price... I have no use for it here in Florida... but just looks too cool to pass it up...

Maybe it should be squeegee for the rain:)

Hahahahaha... or just to push sand around... lol

I feel your dilemma, I traded a 1966 MGB 3 door (total rust bucket) for 1944 John Deere model A tractor , a #3800 pound lawn decoration, why, because it a was COOL!! What a beast to start a 427CI 2 cylinder by hand!

I feel your dilemma, I traded a 1966 MGB 3 door (total rust bucket) for 1944 John Deere model A tractor , a #3800 pound lawn decoration, why, because it a was COOL!! What a beast to start a 427CI 2 cylinder by hand!
I had one of those... would rather have had a soft top.. but they were hard to find. the MGB GT was garbage. Cool on the road, but mechanically a joke. Rust, rain, just not well done... On the other hand had a little BMW 2002, which if it weren't for a rusted out tank that I got shanked on.. (new gas filter )... was a well designed / machined car. That engine had the internal oil bays on the head machined, where we left them raw casting on our heads. I remember replacing a head gasket on that in very short order. I couldn't believe how quickly it came apart and went back together.

The question is, if I have a new JD S240, why even bother to buy a 1967 JD 112 project??? It was love at first sight and I just wanted to bring it back to life...

View attachment 392742

As to the snow blade... it just looks cool. And a https://www.mytractorforum.com/ forum member told me that I could have it for very very reasonable price... I have no use for it here in Florida... but just looks too cool to pass it up...

Hahahahaha... or just to push sand around... lol
Jamie... crazy like a fox... :face slap: don't do it... do it... don't do it.... do it... Guess we know which voice won.

Back