• MIG: 13-223A (depending on process)
    • AC/DC TIG: 5-250A DC & AC
    • DC Stick: 10-200A
  • Dual-Voltage 120V/240V
  • Single & Double Pulse Synergic MIG on solid-wire Steel & Aluminum
  • No spool-gun needed for MIG Aluminum
  • Square + Triangular + Pulsed Square wave for AC TIG
  • fully adjustable pulsed DC TIG & Stick
  • the ultimate small-shop multi-process, premium-featured AC/DC welding machine
  • several packages will be available
  • .....more info coming soon.

Last edited:
No spool means push-pull, or something else?

No spool means push-pull, or something else?

Similar to their other line of pulsed-MIG welders, it pushes [only] into a shorter MIG gun, using U-groove rollers, and a carbon-graphite liner for very low coefficient of friction. This is not new tech as it has been around in their line of welders since 2016 when the Pro Pulse 200 came around. In the Pro Pulse 200 & 220MTS they used an 8ft MIG gun for aluminum, but this time around they use a 9ft MIG gun (shown in the picture with the blue handle).

Thanks! I don't have PW's MIG but now I do remember the graphite liner.

HTP Revolution 2500

Here are the full specs on the machine from the HTP website

uc

Here is a table I made comparing the packages/accessories

uc

Last edited:
No, HTP and Hypertherm are two completely separate entities.

I saw something similar in a pawn shop a while back. Maybe Lincoln. Everything I ever had that did multiple things did none of them well. I hope this one is an exception.

For those saying no-spool is going to be problematic: what's your experience w/ push-pull? I used Millers P-P a bit and I loved it vs. a bulky spool gun. Didn't get a lot of miles on it so can't speak to reliability.

I've never used HTP's push-only w/ short MIG, so no idea. Obviously going to be some a trade-offs (shorter lead being the most obvious). Miller's P-P gun (only) probably costs more than the entire HTP setup.

Back