Springtime in Sunny California!

You know ? I was just out back . The wind kicked up big time and the snow started ! 47 degrees . :eek:

Sun/clouds here 45 deg. yesterday hail/rain snow on mountains, no wind to speak of.

We had about the same thing a couple days ago. According to the weatherman the total was between 11" and 14" depending on which side of the city you live. It wasn't quite as scenic in that it barely got down to freezing. Much of the snow was melting as it fell. We ended up with huge slush piles alongside the streets. When I attempted to snow blow the drive it was more like pumping a torrent of water.

We're currently at the cottage. We got the 14" here, but it stayed warm enough that the only traces are a few piles alongside the road, and deep in the woods.

Pretty, but... Will it last long, or is this just a late snow, gone in a day or two? Sorry, but don't know how y'all do the snow. We moved from NC to FL to avoid cold weather. At present, in Sunny Saigon, mid-high 90's, lows around 76-80. Perfect!

Pretty, but... Will it last long, or is this just a late snow, gone in a day or two? Sorry, but don't know how y'all do the snow. We moved from NC to FL to avoid cold weather. At present, in Sunny Saigon, mid-high 90's, lows around 76-80. Perfect!
Not likely to stay on the ground for long, we are supposed to have 70*F next week in the flatlands

The next best kind of snow - short lived... (just my opinion)

Pretty nice here, was expecting storms and more rain but its a light scattering of clouds 81'F so nice and sunny and warm but 82% humidity.

Looks like you got our weather and we got your earthquake!

Back