State by state

Cannonball

Registered
Registered
Hello vtcnc,
What a great idea! Hopefully there may be someone eventually in Mid-Coast Maine.
I would like to offer a suggestion. What about sorting Mentors/ Mentees by state?

Keep the good work.
CB

@Cannonball

First of all, welcome to H-M.
Next, please accept my apology for no one replying to your suggestion (THREE months ago). I'm told that @vtcnc has been extremely busy for some time now. I'm watching this thread (and this sub-forum) now so you won't go unnoticed here.

Regarding sorting by State, I think we've already done one better by implementing a map. A link to the map is below and instruction for getting yourself represented on the map are linked on that page. Please take the time to follow through getting yourself onto the map.

Hey I'm sorry I missed this message. I have finished adding some more H-M Members to the map. We are up to 3 Countries, 21 Mentors and 11 Mentees.

Downunder Bob and Redgrouse need some Mentees to help!

@Cannonball, I don't think I have a request from you, PM me after you have had a chance to read the rules and peruse the map if you are still interested. Looks like @scottdube is in Dover, NH. Not quite the mid-coast of Maine, but maybe some other members in that area will chime in and you guys can meet up sometime.

Back