Succeed with women - $50 (Elk Grove, CA)

My wife says I should buy more tools, Success!!!!! I guess I don't need this guys information.

Harvey Weinstein and Jeffrey Epstein immediately came to mind when I read the ad, then Bill Cosby? :oops:

Totally agree with the both of you.

But then there is that old saying:

Can't live with them, can't Iive without.

They do have their uses

Y'all need to re-read that advert with a southern Spain accent. It's priceless!

My machines only submit after feeling certain emotions. It's like they came with their own little checklists, spindle oil here daily, grease these points, make sure the work is clear before applying power. A man experienced with machines knows these things, but an unsupervised apprentice only knows his life is a mess after following less-than-ideal advice from conventional advice-givers.

Your wife said what?
You sure it wasn’t a dream??

She is very mechanically inclined so has an appreciation for tools.

When we first got married she asked for a Rotozip for her birthday or Christmas and my first thought was

1593047885548.png

Even I knew you aren't supposed to buy your wife tools for a present. She was serious though, she wanted a Rotozip, so I got it for her. If it was a set up she sure is taking her time to get revenge. I haven't entirely ruled that out though, she is a patient one. :grin:

Reading that, it's like he borrowed a lot of the phrasing from motivational speakers or multi-level marketing presentations. It's all about using vague terms where the listener makes the conclusions. Like, "Make up to $10,000 a week!" Based on that statement, what do people hear in their heads? $10,000. What did he say? "I guarantee that you'll never make more than than, and it could be negative without me lying."

Back