Suggested first engines

Wobbler type air/steam engines are a nice quick first project. Very forgiving, or at least mine was

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk

I found a copy of the Kerzel plans that I had downloaded. That and his notes. Thought I had downloaded it from his website, but I have no idea where that is anymore. Perhaps you can try searching for "Horizontal Hit and Miss 1". I just did, and everything leads to a dead end.

Well, I found a download at https://pdf4pro.com/download/hhm1-00-complete-engine-dwg-model-1-131920.html I don't ordinarily like websites like this, but that's the only source I could find that worked. It seems to match up with the two files I have. Hope this helped. The floridaame.org website that used to host some of the Kerzel files is no longer responding.
Thank you for hunting down that link. I agree that these pdf sites feel like slumming and possibly side-stepping compensation for someone's hard work. I did verify that your link works. However, the same file arrived via HMEM as I am about to post next.

Success in locating plans for the Kerzel and the Webster engines. The kind folks over at Home Model Engine Machinist (HMEM) put PDF files directly in my post over there. Here is a link to that.

Wobbler type air/steam engines are a nice quick first project. Very forgiving, or at least mine was

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk
good suggestion. I'll check into those.

Back