T & C Grinder video ?

Tony

Registered
Registered
Here's what may seem like an odd question.

Does any one have any video of a tool grinder in action. Specifically one like a Bonelle that you can get plans for on the web. I'm familiar with the theory of what they are and what they are supposed to do, but have never seen one in action. I typically need to see something in action before it really sinks in.

I have searched the web and have found lots of pics but no videos of one in action.

Here are the plans, there is some videos on the web, just Goggle Bonelle grinder videos to find.
Paul

Attachments

• Bonelle TCG drawings.pdf
    819.7 KB · Views: 46
Last edited by a moderator:
Quorn seems to be like Bonelle grinder, alike and maybe very much alike.
Paul

Paul

Thanks for the plans. Very detailed and well laid out. Have you build one?

I've Googled a number of searches that have included the wards Quorn and Bonelle. No videos come up, quite a few pictures, and lots of unrelated grinding stuff ;).

Tony

Tony,
I have not built one, but looks like a nice grinder though. I did see a nice video of the grinder setup with different attachments and how to use, I think it was a Quorn. I do not remember where it was, but it came up when I did a search. I think the same site was selling the casting in kit form for the Quorn.
Paul

Tony,
I did see that one when I did a search. It's a good video to see how grinding is done. Was that what you were looking for?
Paul

Paul yes that's the kind thing I am looking for.

I just need to see one in action to try and get my mind around all of the degrees of freedom that are available with a T & C grinder. I can look at he plans and read the manuals but until I see one in action or get to actually use it some of the details won't sink in.

Thanks
Tony

Last edited by a moderator:
Back