The Fortress of Solitude

K30

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Someone suggested to me that people might want to see the shop (which is also my house). So here's some pictures spanning the last couple years. I'm sure I'll change it around some more, I'm constantly reorganizing.

Shop1.jpg
Shop5.jpg
Upstairs.jpg
upstairs shef3.jpg
upstairs shelf2.jpg
storage with shelf1.jpg
Shopfromstorage.jpg

If you wondered what was in that room up in the storage area, it's the mancave:
Mancave.jpg

And somehow the work table didn't make it into any of the other pictures, probably one of the trucks was in the way
Table.jpg

Looks like a covered parking lot for Chevys. Where are the tools?

Looks like a covered parking lot for Chevys. Where are the tools?
Hand tools are in the big black tool box, the blue mobile cart has air tools and impact stuff, the grey cabinet with stickers has all the specialty tools, and in the tan little cabinet of drawers is all the wiring components, stripping, and crimping tools. There's a small tool box in the house (because I don't want my shop tools to cross breed with my house), and a fine work table in the office for twitchy stuff and soldering.
The other 8 trucks are out back in the weather :rolleyes: I need to get rid of some of that.
If you spot any 10mm sockets in those pictures, let me know...

Man that is awesome. What are the dimensions?

House, there's a house????
Wow, is it climate controlled?
The mancave part is, I do plan to get some overhead radiant heat out in the shop, hopefully this fall. It's very insulated, but I don't want to know what it'd cost to air condition that space!

Back