"the Possum Motorcycle Gathering" a vintage show in East Tennessee

In the mountains of NC, Dale Walksler founded the "Wheels Thru Time" Museum. Well worth the time to visit.

In the mountains of NC, Dale Walksler founded the "Wheels Thru Time" Museum. Well worth the time to visit.
But, Dale passed away a few weeks ago. His family plans to continue with the museum, however. Barber is great, too!

Last edited:
But, Dale passed away a few weeks ago. His family plans to continue with the museum, however. Barber is greatm too!
RIP Dale. Didn't mean to take away, just that there is some great riding in the area, and if you're near, might as well stop in... If we weren't way south, we'd stop for a look see, not been in the Sevierville area in decades. And - as long as in the area, the Dragon and Cherohala Skyway beckons... good riding.

I live in Asheville. No more bikes in the stable old enough to qualify.

Day one was great! Clear skys, a solid turn-out for our first day, first year. The fairgrounds seems to gave a gravel base that drains rapidly into the river. Onsite campers even enjoyed wetting a line at times! Easiest way for me to share my snapshots is to share my Amazon album.

Last edited:
Doing it again May 13-14!

Sevier County Fairgrounds
Sevierville, TN
Spectator admission $10
Admission free if showing a bike (35 year old or older, please).
Last I heard, campsites are all taken but swap sites are still plentiful.
This is the second year for the Possum. Last year was a blast!

https://www.facebook.com/The-Possum-Motorcycle-Gathering-102149428371995/

The Possum Vintage Motorcycle Gathering is going to be a great weekend.
Schedule:
Open Thursday afternoon for vendor set up. Sites still available are $25.
Friday: Gates open at 8. For vendors/people with show bikes, sites will be first come, first served. Gates close at 6 p.m.
Saturday: Gates open at 8. Bikes that are to be judged should be in the show area by 10 a.m. Awards will be presented around 2. Gates close to spectators at 6 p.m.
Sunday: Unless by permission, all vendors should be out by noon.
Remember, bikes and parts pre-87 only. NO COLORS, NO EXCEPTIONS!
273324116_424408892812712_4024391666986642069_n.jpg

Back