The price of sugar may be going up !

No Crystal man, Crystal is the best. Buy Crystal. lol

Didn't that place blow up about 15 years ago?

Dust in an enclosed space, is nothing to mess with. Even stuff that does not burn, can be bad in dust form.

So does this mean I can't sugar coat things anymore? :big grin:

Ah, well, my doc says I should be staying away from sugary things anyway. And carbs too because they end up as sugar. Says I can't eat bread so no sandwiches, no noodles, no pasta cause that's noodles, no rice & some noodles are made of rice, no burritos or tacos because tortilla, basically all the things I love to eat. I can eat salad but the salad dressing is bad. So I says...." Doc, basically I can't eat anything that tastes good", doc says "yup". rant.gif

Well, today I had me spaghetti with meatballs, AND garlic BREAD! And yesterday I had me a burrito! Was sooo good! dinner.gif nana.gif

(But sssh.gif don't tell my doc! hide.gif)

Moderation.....

Too hard! Just cause my name is Will doesn't mean I have a lot of Will power! :D

I love burritos & I love noodles! :big grin:

Billingtons dark brown molasses sugar! Great on oatmeal
I buy it by the case from Sugarland Texas

ooooh now I have to stick a rag in my potato cannon fill the rest with sugar and a blow torch 6 feet away for science!
Don't forget we NEED video here. For science education of course.

now time to get some hair spray I tested it gas in a spray can makes lots of noise and does not work well really scary!

Back