Think I may have an addiction

You will run out of space in the chests before you lose your desire to fill them. You can never have too many places to place organized stuff.

Bruce

Addition? nah, Collector - yeah.

Pull out the drawers, look on the bottom, top, and sides for a makers mark, might be there.

Addition? nah, Collector - yeah.

Pull out the drawers, look on the bottom, top, and sides for a makers mark, might be there.
Thanks I didn't think to look there. Theres a spot on the side that looks like it had a tag that's long sense been lost.

Thanks I didn't think to look there. Theres a spot on the side that looks like it had a tag that's long sense been lost.
Actually in all reality it doesn't matter. It's a cool tool chest and that is all that matters.

Also check the lock for makers marks...

Actually in all reality it doesn't matter. It's a cool tool chest and that is all that matters.

Also check the lock for makers marks...
That's true. I saved it from the scrap yard so thats all that matters. Only mark I could find was on the lock. It was stamped yale.

I don't think you're an addict. At one time we had well over a dozen. Most were purchased back in the 70's and 80's and refinished for jewelry boxes for relatives. At that time there were dozens available at antique stores. Most sold for around $25.00 We still have 6 around the house used in various capacities. Some are in the shop full of assorted tools while others are on shelves as decorations. A couple have sentimental value. One was from my wife's grandfather and the other belonged to her father.

Back