Today's Jokes - 2024

If you walk into a new coffee shop and think youve been there before is that Deja brew?

Kangaroos are not allowed to drink coffee it made them too jumpy.

I told the barrista his coffee tasted like mud. “Not my fault,” he explained “it was ground a few minutes ago.”

I can't find a clip. John Larroquette in the sitcom 'Night Court' is in the cafeteria trying to make time with some good looking gal. The kid at the table behind him tries to cut his hotdog and a chunk of it flies off his plate and lands in Larroquette's coffee unseen by him. He picks up the cup and takes a sip, never taking his eyes off the girl, and says in his most suave voice "Ahhh, Columbian. The Richest Kind"

I can't find a clip. John Larroquette in the sitcom 'Night Court' is in the cafeteria trying to make time with some good looking gal. The kid at the table behind him tries to cut his hotdog and a chunk of it flies off his plate and lands in Larroquette's coffee unseen by him. He picks up the cup and takes a sip, never taking his eyes off the girl, and says in his most suave voice "Ahhh, Columbian. The Richest Kind"
night court was funny.

Back