Today's Jokes - 2024

I also got your point, but disagree. We are a country that come from all different nationalities and beliefs. If everyone were the same, imagine how boring things would be. You have guys that shave, guys that like moustaches, guys that like beards trimmed to perfection, guys that like long beards, guys that like scraggly beards..

Guys that like tats, guys that don't. Guys that are good woodworkers, guys that hate woodworking. Guys that like cars, guys that like bikes.. And GUYS that LIKE MACHINING AND FABRICATING which gets us here.

The country is better because of our different views, and different skills. We in the USA are better as a country together, not apart.
nevermind

Attachments

• 1714321769180.png
    1714321769180.png
    296 bytes · Views: 27
I never got shocked when I used the kill switch as intended. But, I did get shocked one time when something distracted me as I reached for it and missed. I literally thought someone had sneaked up behind me and was shaking the hell out of my shoulder and arm. Needless to say, that was a ONE time occurrence.

Tom

Years ago I was told of a story of a "life lesson" someone learned. The story was being told by a relative of the one who learned.
It went like this...

An older guy was working on his car. It was a 30's or 40's flathead. There were some boys at the house, one of them the grandson of the older guy, and they were, apparently, "smelling things". You know, boys will be boys sort of thing. Even smelling their farts.
Well, the old guy was giving his car a tune up and said to the boys "If you want to smell something that smells worse than anything, I can show you a neat trick.
To shorten the story, he had these boys stand on the fender of the car, while it was running, and convinced them that if they peed "right there" on the engine, the smell would be absolutely disgusting.
Of course, these boys had to learn what smelled so bad.
And so all of them got up on the fender and peed, right on the distributor. Each one of them jumping backwards off the fender of the car.

A lesson I know they never forgot.

The story was told to me (us) by the son of one of those boys.

I was shocked how easy it was to become an electrician.

Electricians love the band AC/DC

My father was an electrician, I was always being grounded, he said I had no potential.

Electricians and Morticians are both shocked when they touch a live one.

Are American electricians trained in Washington, DC?

Do electricians post their current status on face book?

My new sweater kept picking up static so I returned it to the store where they swapped it, free of charge, I was ex static.

Back