Tony Wells Needs Our Help!

Pay Pal ate mine up faster then a Vegas slot machine!

Get on your feet buddy you are a vital component.

Tony, got my contribution off today. It will show up under my wife's name since she set up the PayPal account. Hope you have a speedy recovery and a Merry
Christmas.

Steve

Thanks you guys. I am running out of words to convey my appreciation for all the kindness and support I am receiving. It's really a moving experience.

Thanks you guys. I am running out of words to convey my appreciation for all the kindness and support I am receiving. It's really a moving experience.

Tony there is no need to have the right words to thank us. We are all thanking you for the immense amount of work you do on this site. Communities take care of their members. Focus on having a great Christmas with your family knowing we have your back.

On NOV 26 2016 I sent $ to tcwells@live.com via PayPal as instructed. After reading the posts I checked PayPal to see what happened to the $ since I could not find an email confirmation from PayPal. This is what PayPal says:

Money Sent
tcwells@live.com hasn't accepted yet

Which I will now need to cancel and will resend once I get some clear guidance. It appears someone in the beginning did not do some rudimentary checking to verify where to send the $. I have seen two different new addresses

tcwells@hotmail.com and
tcwells!@hotmail.com

as well as Direct link to PayPal: paypal.me/TonyCWells

For those who sent $ to tcwells@live.com, you should check PayPal to see if it was claimed. In the meantime can we get some clear and correct instructions?

Absolutely. There is no tcwells@live.com. Anyone who used that address should cancel the transaction. The problem was as simple as an omitted "." between tc and wells. The correct address is tcwells@hotmail.com. The above use of the exclamation point was to throw crawlers and bots off that search for email addresses to spam. Mr. Watson, I appreciate the effort, but I'm afraid the train already left the station on that one. The full and proper address is already out there all over this forum. That's ok. Just never mind the @live.com address.

The direct link is also fine. It is just a short-cut to the same account, so if you prefer, use

https://paypal.me/TonyCWells

Hi Tony, sorry to hear your down. Don't read my E mail much and just found this. Sent a little along, hope you feel better.
Don

Thank you, Don. I appreciate the concern and the help. I'm hoping the healing will at least stay on schedule and I can get things back to normal soon. You don't realize how much mobility we depend on until you have to give it up. Sure makes me respect more those who have to live with it. At least mine supposedly will get back to normal. All I'll have is a limp and an explanation to the TSA when I fly.

Back