Tool / Accessory Cabinet

WOW -- nice addition to any shop. Beautiful workmanship.

"Billy G"

Looking good I bet that will hold a butt load of tools.
***G***

Man that is a beauty. Will certainly look nice in your shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you did too good a job - My wife would nab anything I made look that good for the house, wouldn't get to stay in my shop for long.

You obviously have a great eye for seeing the potential in someone else's junk. WELL DONE.

That is one Beautiful cabinet! Please have mercy on a guy who is currently using an old bedroom dresser to store lathe tools. Where does one go to find cabinets like what you restored so incredibly ? Thanks, JR49

I think you did too good a job - My wife would nab anything I made look that good for the house, wouldn't get to stay in my shop for long.

You obviously have a great eye for seeing the potential in someone else's junk. WELL DONE.

I bought 3 of these - the wife laid claims to the first one I restored for her Diva Den.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That is one Beautiful cabinet! Please have mercy on a guy who is currently using an old bedroom dresser to store lathe tools. Where does one go to find cabinets like what you restored so incredibly ? Thanks, JR49

I'd been using 2 old dressers for my stuff so I know exactly what you're talking about. I searched CraigsList for a couple of months before I stumbled on these. I bought 3 from the guy for $50 each. Search for "card catalog cabinet" or just "card cabinet."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back