Tool gloat! - "new" boring head

ScrapMetal

Active User
Registered
I found this little lost boring head on e-bay and had to give it a new home...

wohlhaupter01.JPG

wohlhaupter02.JPG

3" Wohlhaupter boring/facing head with an R8 shank! :cool: :biggrin:

-Ron

Ron
Very nice score. Those boring heads are nice. Your going to enjoy owning that. I guess your still gathering up tooling for the wells index eh.

Looks like ya done good, real good :drinkingbeer:

Is that one of the self-feeding ones? It looks like it, from my limited exposure. Well done.

yes Ron, very nice score.
Jealous as heck!

Cheers Phil

"Even a blind pig can find a truffle once in a while" :lmao: I'm going to see if I can dig up a manual for it off the web so I can learn what all the neat "doo-dads" are for.

Thanks guys,

-Ron

Ron,
Great score!!!! Ebay has some cool stuff come up every now and then, ya just gotta watch for it and move quickly when you find a goodie. I think you will very happy with the results when you get it all plumbed and aligned. I'm def jealous too!!!
Bob

Ron, your gonna find out working with that tool will get really boring. In order to save you I'd be more than happy to take it off your hands!!!

Boy Howdy, that is worthy of "Gloat" for a month. Great score.

"Billy G" :whistle:

Tony, thanks for the link.

Wow, and thanks for the offers of trades and saving me from BOREdom. I can't think of any place else you would find such a generous bunch. :p :lmao:

I'm pretty stoked to put this to use. Now I just have to find the time to get back in the shop. Guess I have too many "irons in the fire" at the moment. :(

I'll try and take some pics or maybe even do a short movie of it in action (once I have time).

-Ron

Back