Tool Gloat OMT

B

Bill Gruby

Forum Guest
Register Today
Neighbor brought bome a bunch of milling cutters. Told me to help myself. The box must have contained a couple of thousand of them. I took these, slotters, gear cutters etc.

"Billy G" :))

gcsc (700 x 525).jpg

Holy Cow,,,,,Bill you get to do more tool gloats than anyone.

Nice SCORE, but

YOU SUCK :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I must be hangin in the wrong crowds
Im my best Cartman Voice (Damn IT) :nuts:

:+1:

(Do you need any help with the other 1932?)

Tom

My neighbor just took them to scrap them out. I'm gonna call him and take them all. I just picked these off the top.

All my neighbor ever brings home is stray cats.........:whistle:

Oh man! Don't let him scrap them out if they are any good! Tell him they need to be used! And that you know people that can use them!

Scrappers quoted him .15/lb over the phone. I countered and bought the lot for .20/ lb. Weighed 47 lbs. I told him I would pay for 50 lbs as I already had these. He is bringing them by tomorrow.

Bill.
I'm with Paul on this one. You are just too darn lucky. Your hoggin all the good luck again... Thats a great score and if you get them all you will probably be set for a long long time. Enjoy youre new goodies.
Bob

Hey Bob:

Glad to see you up and about. I will hold all my gloats to only once a month. That way you can see them less and it won't be so bad. I think 10 at once is OK. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Back