TouchDRO V3 Available in Amazon App Store

ycroosh

Active User
H-M Supporter - Commercial Member
Hi folks,
Amazon App Store finally approved my app posting, so TouchDRO is now "officially" available for Amazon Fire Tablets from the Amazon App Store.

I test the app on three different Fire Tablets, and the 7" version is probably the best budget option, unless you want to experiment with off-brand Chinese devices.

Screenshot 2023-02-15 at 3.42.18 PM.png

Using my Kindle Fire Tablet, I have not been successful in downloading the app. I have tried the app store and also tried using my Amazon Prime page.

Using my Kindle Fire Tablet, I have not been successful in downloading the app. I have tried the app store and also tried using my Amazon Prime page.
What is not working for you? I'm able to find and install the app from the App store on all three of my Fire tablets.

I got up this morning and tried it again and it worked fine. Thanks for the response.

Very nice, Will check it out this weekend. Running an older side loaded version.

Not yet, but the same file (RC) is currently in the open beta track. Just haven't promoted it to production.

I have a 2013 older Asus android based tablet . I followed the app instructions , but cant get the new Beta Touch DRO app to update from the standard version. I have a second new ONN tablet and it updated correctly. Any suggestions ?

Back