Tuckahoe in Easton Md . 2021

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Cabin Fever was a bust this year up in Lebanon Pa . :confused: For those attending the Md. fling , what are you bringing ? What are you buying ? I'm going to compose a list of what I'll drag down to the place . My issue is , I always return home with more than I leave with . Anyway , I'll start a list .

We are planning to be there... I'm not really needing anything specific, though... but I may do some impulse buying!

-Bear

Thursday thru Sunday . Lets hope Rt. 50 is clear of the holiday traffic by then ! :)

stuff to buy: lathe tooling, sg tooling, tool boxes even though I have 7!, measuring tools,sine bar, sg fixtures,diamond nib, stuff I dont need, and tons of other stuff that I will buy anyway
stuff im selling: extra cutting tools,tooling,thingamajigs,whatchamacallits,

Im selling tools so that I can buy more tools and the circle keeps going!

Now that im a member I can use the machines and talk about them!, I really love the hand crank shaper!

Braeden , did I read you picked up a SG ?

I just got it yesterday still need to run a line of 220 out there.

If I decide to sell the grinder , I have everything and anything you would need . I'll just drag it down there . :grin:

I’m going to be selling stuff cheap so that I get it off of my hands. Most of it is for milling machines because I don’t have one so no need for the tooling.

I'm planning on being there. Visiting my family in MD, so will sneak in a trip to Easton. Should be fun! Hope there's interesting stuff to buy.

Stop by the machine shop museum and say hello. I manage the machine shop. I will probably be there 3 of the 4 days. There will be two tool vendors set up outside the shop plus my stuff and stuff we are selling for the shop. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys!

Back