Up & Running

Charley Davidson

Active User
Registered
Got my DoAll #2 tool grinder wired and running, it has 2 speeds fast and Holy you know what. Gonna go get some wire so I can plug in the other 3 grinders I have. Also check a little farther into my Cincinnati drill pointer and found out it was wired 220 3 ph instead of 440 as the po had told me, Yeah. Looking forward to getting some practice in and get my biz up and rolling.

That's great news Charley! I'm glad you got it up & running. In case some one missed the thread about Charley's grinding equipment, this equipment is heavy & solid. It should do a great job. Charley, I'm sure that you could stay busy with regrinding tools just from the members of this forum alone. I personally have a box full of cutters that need to be resharpened. Keep us posted with the progress.
Phil

I now have the Cincinnati drill pointer up & running, runs real smooth and coasts for what seems like hours.
Got my Harig 612 up & running also with a loaner wheel adapter and wheel from Benny. Ran out of plugs and usable wire to hook up the Cincinnati #2. Now I gotta get crackalackin on learning the ropes

Got the cincinnati #2 up and running with a little help from the grandson. Purrs like a kitten, runs smoother than the DoAll #2. Does not reverse right now but I knew that, think there is a problem in the drum switch. Gonna put her on the market real soon with Paul (Old Iron) getting first refusal.

Back