Resolved Upgrade Issues

Billh51

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I am currently a Premium Member. How do I know when my subscription is nearing an end, or will we be notified to re -up our membership ?

Bill click on your name at the top of this forum and you will see account upgrades. Go all the way down and you will see what you have subscribed to and when it expires.

David

Upvote 0
Bill click on your name at the top of this forum and you will see account upgrades. Go all the way down and you will see what you have subscribed to and when it expires.

David
Not true for me. Only shows that I can renew my sustaining membership, third choice in the page Nelson posted above in post #1. It shows that my sustaining membership automatically renews every year. It does not tell me when it runs out. I am looking at the same page that Nelson posted above. It does not show when the payment period runs out. I also looked on PayPal and it give no information beyond how to pay. I had to search my own records to find that I last paid the $50 sustaining membership on November 27th, 2017. It "appears" that I get no notice at all until I get a email saying that my payment has been made. I also do not see an available way to opt out from either H-M or PayPal.

Nelson is perhaps working on it now, just saying what I am seeing now.

Upvote 0
According to what I see, Bob, your upgrade is as follows:

Nov 27, 2017 to Nov 27, 2018

Upvote 0
Not true for me. Only shows that I can renew my sustaining membership, third choice in the page Nelson posted above in post #1. It shows that my sustaining membership automatically renews every year. It does not tell me when it runs out. I am looking at the same page that Nelson posted above. It does not show when the payment period runs out. I also looked on PayPal and it give no information beyond how to pay. I had to search my own records to find that I last paid the $50 sustaining membership on November 27th, 2017. It "appears" that I get no notice at all until I get a email saying that my payment has been made. I also do not see an available way to opt out from either H-M or PayPal.

Nelson is perhaps working on it now, just saying what I am seeing now.

Bob you are absolutely correct, and I can no longer see my renewal date either. Up to a few days ago down at the bottom of the list it said that I was paid up until December 28. Now that information is missing.
I would like to have it back.

Sorry for confusing folks.

David

Upvote 0
where is there an explanation of the membership "upgrades". what little i saw was quite vague.

Upvote 0
where is there an explanation of the membership "upgrades". what little i saw was quite vague.

Go to your account, and select "Account Upgrades".

upgrade.jpg

Upvote 0
Back