USPS Final Appeal ?

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
The on going issue with my USPS issue . I sent a package out in late December . The value of the contents were well over the selling price of $1200 . The contents were insured for $1200 which I paid $40 for insurance . The box was absolutely manhandled and destroyed going thru a blizzard in Kansas . The package took 20 days to arrive in a Flat Rate Priority Shipping Box . Over half of the contents were lost . I have sent them all and any information including pictures and all Ebay information regarding the selling price , the way the box was destroyed , the refund that was re-imbursed etc etc etc . My local PO is holding what was left after being shipped back to me .

I just got a letter saying my second appeal was denied due to lack of " Insufficient Evidence of Value ". What the hell more do they want ? Pay more for NOTHING ? I'll never use their F in service again . Period . ( insert one fingered emoji here )

I'm going to mail in all documents this time . Maybe they'll make it thru their crappy service . If not , let the fun begin . :cussing::mad: They are really pissing me off .

I had a customer mail me a part to modify and usps lost it. So he filed a claim and was paid for it.

3 weeks later the part showed up. Usps didn't say anything about it. So he got the $300 and I modded his part. So this time he made out, but thats not always the case obviously.

I hope you can get some satisfaction on this.

Last edited:
It's enough to drive a man to drink- (shaking fist emoji)
paulaner.jpeg

Last edited:
I mailed my bills at the post office April 1. Got a text April 11 from AT and T that my bill was late - wanted me to pay by credit card. Seems like theirs are always late getting there. Called bank the 12th and had not cleared. It cleared today. Only 15 days to arrive.

I mailed my bills at the post office April 1. Got a text April 11 from AT and T that my bill was late - wanted me to pay by credit card. Seems like theirs are always late getting there. Called bank the 12th and had not cleared. It cleared today. Only 15 days to arrive.
Yeah, I have started mailing my bills right away when they show up. The USPS is getting really slow.

I really question the utility of the USPS, seems like all they do is deliver a constant stream of junk mail which I'm obligated to clean out of the mailbox to make room for more junk mail. They've really been made obsolete by the internet.

It's hard to understand why they need proof of value for a level of insurance they sold you as a service without requiring any proof of value. The fact you insured it for that should be enough by itself. The other posters are correct. I'd make formal complaints to any and all that will accept them. I think USPS has an inspector general. Your congressman. Your states Attorney General, even your local better business bureau. If anyone else tried to pul that crap it'd be fraud......maybe even mail fraud LoL!

Best,
Kelly

Back