* Various Shop-Made Tools

Old Iron

Active User
Registered
Well I'm still getting the same crap about down loading to fast. Oh well thats life I guess! Also lost the smilies again.

Paul

jgedde

Active User
Registered
Well I'm still getting the same crap about down loading to fast. Oh well thats life I guess! Also lost the smilies again.

Paul

I'm getting the same "error". Cannot open the file. All I get is a .php file.

John

jam

Active User
Registered
the file was fine for me it open up
WOW nice post way past me o well maybe ill get to make my 1st lathe tool oneday nice job on all of the tools dang I wish I had the know how to do that

o well

Last edited:

alandelena

Registered
Registered
Don't click on the link (http etc.) click on the file name itself (*.pdf).

ddmunroe

Active User
Registered
Re: * Various Shop-Made Tools Page 37

These examples of fine work done in a home shop, gives me great inspiration and ideas to tackle more than thought possible !
I especially like the lathe dividing device .. page 37 scroll down to :
I've never seen a method to divide each degree into minutes like that !
Remarkable, I don't know who the maker (davycrocket) .
If you were so inclined you could also use this concept to make a dividing head / rotary table for your mill too.
TY

Lathe dividing device.JPG

Last edited:
It can take up to an hour for ads to appear on the page. See our code implementation guide for more details. If you already have Auto ad code on your pages there's no need to replace it with this code
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock