Very inspirational story

Thanks for posting this it is very inspirational and he tells what is really important in life,thanks.

Thank you for sharing your experience. I was very encouraged by hearing your story.

Absolutely mind expanding and re-focusing presentation !! Very timely in my own journey thru life. This video came out of the blue for me just like you finding Steve sitting behind you in the study group....Only God can bring that many coincidences together at the right time. For me to see this video right now is just statistically impossible, if God's hand wasn't involved. Thank you for bringing it!

I was right in the middle of that in our company. The corporation does now $2.2B in sales and a market value of almost $10B. The division I was in was about $300M insize. The smallest group of the bunch. I was responsible for manufacturing, engineering, application engineering and a large outside contractor that built powder booths for us. I remember having meetings trying to delay and delay the inevitable, laying off people. I had to contend with an union so there were rules in place that we had to follow, but that didn’t make it any easier standing in front of all those people and letting them know we were going to lay-off 40% in assembly and the munching shop. Those were grim days for me for sure. I could relate to the trials and tribulations that Titan was wrestling with.

Good clip!

Running any business is hard. It was a good video and I give him a lot of credit for pulling through the downturn. FWIW...HE HAS A NICE WEBSITE.

academy.titansofcnc.com

Back