Want some help learning Fusion 360?

Thank you, thank you. Anything to make me not feel so stupid when I attempt to do even simple tasks on it! I can’t take it any more ! Aaarggg! This program is the most counter intuitive program I’ve ever encountered. But obviously its just my old noggin that’s too thick. My son in law caught on to it in about an hour.

What do you see when you click the link? I signed out of my Facebook account and could still watch it after clicking the link. I had to do an additional step and click the <Arrow> on the video to play it, but it worked... That seems odd that you can't view it.

Ted

Ted, the link takes me directly to a Facebook login screen.

Here's a video on YouTube that just came out that is very good for beginners on sketch dimensions...

It's best to subscribe to these channels so you can see new videos when they come out (as I do). Even if you are more experienced, some of these include little nuances that are new even for the older dog! :)

Good luck and have fun!
Ted

Lars is the best teacher that Fusion has. The guy can teach! Yea a lot of people know a subject, but can't communicate their knowledge. Most of the online tutorials by other people assume that people have a certain level of CAD experience which isn't always the case or go through the subject material at too fast of pace. I love Lar's style.

Just starting to learn Fusion 360. Seems relatively intuitive, but I haven't actually tried to design something specific yet. Thanks for the links.

Back