Warpage or lift off of print, "print failure"

What type of sheet are you using? I know you said you tried a satin sheet...but what is the typical sheet you use?

I use the textured steel sheet and Prusament PETG with a 3mm brim. I use all the out of box settings w/ the exception of first layer bed temp: I bumped that from 85*C to 90*C. That's really about it.

What type of sheet are you using? I know you said you tried a satin sheet...but what is the typical sheet you use?

I use the textured steel sheet and Prusament PETG with a 3mm brim. I use all the out of box settings w/ the exception of first layer bed temp: I bumped that from 85*C to 90*C. That's really about it.
I've been using the satin sheet for Prusament PETG. I'm about out of both my red and black reels. Next I will try the Overture PETG as it is a lot cheaper. I had a lot of issues with both rolls of Prusament, they were wet right out of the bad, steaming and popping, not what I was expecting at all for such a premium price.

That sucks to hear; i've used their stuff exclusively for my MK3S and haven't had any issues. Last batch I bought was quite a while ago though; haven't been printing much lately.

That sucks to hear; i've used their stuff exclusively for my MK3S and haven't had any issues. Last batch I bought was quite a while ago though; haven't been printing much lately.
Their starter reel of PLA was amazing, as was a second reel of silver PLA. But the PETG was like it was stored underwater. It was a bit of a shock for a new user. A dryer mostly fixed the issues, but the PETG had occasional areas when some black burnt looking crud came out of the nozzle embedding in the print.

May just be my inexperience in 3d printing, just a lot of new stuff to absorb, and ten million little adjustments recommended by the Internet. Obviously not that many are needed, but it's not obvious which things should be at the top of the list.

Back