Wayne 60 Gas pump restoration

Need the before pic too. It's beautiful.
How did you reletter that white face? Send it out, or did it yourself?

Tom, that pump looks like a keeper. Though, I am a globe guy. I think your pump should have a globe on it.
It has the original top on it and it does not have a hole, so I am guessing no globe on this one. I wonder when they stopped putting them on top?

Need the before pic too. It's beautiful.
How did you reletter that white face? Send it out, or did it yourself?

Jeff, the faces for this pump are reproductions. No lettering involved. And before pics as requested. I bought the pump as show here with the side panels reproduced and removed. I didn't bother installing them for picture taking.

Computer 2.JPGHose Side 2.JPGRear.JPG
It has the original top on it and it does not have a hole, so I am guessing no globe on this one. I wonder when they stopped putting them on top?

Tom, pumps without globes were always an option. Some had them and some didn't. Doesn't necessarily mean you can't add one. Of course, you'd have to add a little electrical for the the bulb. This mod is done all the time. Still a good looking pump for sure.

Well, now I am off to buy some parts for the Wayne. I am hoping the last of the new parts.

P.S. Just for a the curious, I currently own 27 gas pumps. This Wayne is my fourth restoration. And yes, I do use my machine tools to modify and make new parts for these restorations.

@RandyM Sir, while your work is flawless, I do see one issue we need to address, I see lots of "Chevy " stuff.....sir, this IS hemi country around here.

Awesome job, looking forward to the progress...show more please? I'm a HP junkie and old gas pumps are neat

Aaron

@RandyM Sir, while your work is flawless, I do see one issue we need to address, I see lots of "Chevy " stuff.....sir, this IS hemi country around here.

Awesome job, looking forward to the progress...show more please? I'm a HP junkie and old gas pumps are neat

Aaron
Aaron, I am deeply sorry for your wrong turn on the highway of life. The good news is, you can always get on the right road. I will pray for you. :eagerness:

Aaron
interesting, your in Hemi country, and your id is fairlane (I believe that to be a fix or repair daily) did they make a hemi on the fix or repair daily? :p

Back