We have 80% lurkers!

graham-xrf

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
:) At least that is what I get from 504/625 = 80.6%
There is the steady input of new members, I guess they being lurkers who like what they found.

We would also have, I guess, those that just disappear. Maybe they passed, or went to jail, or became interested in something else.

I am thinking that all the good stuff to read that we have here, may reach further and wider than we thought!

They could just be studying all the goodies available and trying to decide what to buy for themselves. Lathes in particular are a difficult choice
-M

There are over 36,000 registered members on H-M. On any given moment, there are about 100 rotating active members on the site - so your real time, logged in, lurker statistic is generally accurate.

There are a lot of members that join to look at a few photos, get a question answered and leave.

I really enjoy “lurking” here. Better at lurking than machining that’s for sure.
I’ve never met anyone on this forum personally, (that I know of) but feel as though everyone here is a friend. It is uncommon in the world we live, for folks to be so interested in sharing what they know so freely.

Chuck

I really enjoy “lurking” here. Better at lurking than machining that’s for sure.
I’ve never met anyone on this forum personally, (that I know of) but feel as though everyone here is a friend. It is uncommon in the world we live, for folks to be so interested in sharing what they know so freely.

Chuck

I love this post!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chuck

I've met a few members and they are just as nice in person as they are here :grin:

John

Back