Welcome to New Commercial Member Ycroosh

vtcnc

Admin
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Please take a minute to welcome long time member Yuriy aka @ycroosh - but now as a Commercial member! Yuriy has been a member of H-M since April 2013. He is best known in our circles for the TouchDRO project among other things. I had the privilege of using his software on my Nexus 5 and installed a two axis TouchDRO with iGaging scales on my Taig lathe a couple of years ago. Really fortunate to have somebody of Yuriy's caliber and expertise on the H-M site.

Bryan , do you know if Yuriy ever installed cnc software and DRO units in his past ? We had a gentlemen named the same who retro fitted many of our machines . Either way . Welcome Yurie .

Bryan , do you know if Yuriy ever installed cnc software and DRO units in his past ? We had a gentlemen named the same who retro fitted many of our machines . Either way . Welcome Yurie .
I don't know, but I"m sure he will chime in with an answer. In the meantime, here is a link to his website with the TouchDRO info.

Oh geez , I saw the answer in the original post . The name is one I'll never forget for some reason , and if it's not him , I have to wonder if maybe it was his dad . This would've been back in the 80s .

Thank you for the kind words, gentlemen. This is definitely my favorite crowd, so happy to be able to support the forum.
Given the caliber of people here I prefer spending more time reading than typing, but having a dedicated forum will likely come handy.

Back in the 80s (at least in the first half) I was still able to walk upright under tables, so it was definitely not me retrofitting your CNC machines. I met a guy in Pennsylvania a few years back that had exactly the same name as me. He would be in his early 60s right now.

Regards
Yuriy

I've never used any of Yuriy's products but I have heard of them over the yrs. Had no idea you were member here & for so long. I would say welcome but you've already been here for quite some time. So I guess welcome as a new commercial member, thanks.

Hey thanks Yurie . The guy I remember traveled the entire east coast and would probably be in that age range . He retro fitted many of our ncs to cncs at Middlestadt Mach company . I don't forget names , but I can and often do forget what I did last night . Welcome or Re-welcome to the site . :)

Back