Welcome USA Weld - HTP America!

vtcnc

Admin
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Please take a minute to welcome member @General Zod - but now as a Commercial member! Zod has been a member of H-M since June 2016. Recently he has taken on the role as South Texas Affiliate of HTP welding machines and is looking forward to sharing his expertise and knowledge with other H-M members.

Welcome General Zod!

Welcome.

Bought my first HTP welding machine and plasma cutter twenty some years ago -- both served me well .

I know of General Zod from a welding forum ,he's a well respected member there .he has helped me on a few occasions as well as many others on that site and definitely knows what he's talking about. I also know he has an impressive collection of welding machines in his shop .

Welcome General Zod!

Yup, I saw the email today in the morning as well. Hopefully great things will come of this.

Does anyone know where I could get help with my Invertig 201? Older model, water cooled, apparently not supported any more, at least that is what I thought I read on the website a couple of weeks ago. I have a pot control that wasn't working, but its been awhile. I would have to fire it up to be more specific.

Is the help going to be at $100/hour? Gulp. Feels like a lot for help over the telephone, where you are literally doing the heavy lifting. Are there places that service HTP?

It's obviously not a current model, but it won't hurt to call and ask them. Why would it cost $100/hour to pick up a phone and dial a number to ask a couple questions? In other words, just call. Asking is free :)

Back