Welcome USA Weld - HTP America!

It's obviously not a current model, but it won't hurt to call and ask them. Why would it cost $100/hour to pick up a phone and dial a number to ask a couple questions? In other words, just call. Asking is free :)
Asking is free. The rate I found on their website, which was a bit disappointing to read. I will give them a call tomorrow.

Asking is free. The rate I found on their website, which was a bit disappointing to read. I will give them a call tomorrow.

Ok, now I see what you're talking about. I didn't know about their rates for over-the-phone tech support for machines not in production. In that case, why not send them an email? I suppose it's like a car dearlership that has a service center. You can't go into the service area and talk directly to the mechanics servicing vehicles and take up their time, since they need to service vehicles 100% of the time. That would normally be billed as diagnosis type work by the service manager and non-warranty work will cost the customer shop rates. So I'd say their tech support is not so outrageous if the machine is not covered/out of warranty.

Last edited:
Back