What A Score!!!!

4ssss

Registered
Registered
I needed a bottle of KoolTool, so I went down to the one of the last remaining Industrial Supply Houses in Ct. I remember the days when Waterbury alone had at least 4 of them, and the phone book (remember them?) was full of them. Any way, in the hallway they usually have a table set up with one off or last one on the shelf tools or overstocks, and I happened to see a Brand New Rockwell Carbide Grinder there without a price. When I went to pay, I asked about it, and the owner came out and told me it was found in a back room from who knows when. He gave me a price, I countered, and walked out with it for $150. Now I have to decide whether to sell it or keep it and sell the one I bought from Enco a couple years ago.

DSCN2136.JPG

Very nice score, you win.

I'll give you the $150 for it. Will ave to be after the 3rd though.

This is actually one of the Urban Legends isn't it? -hehe
Cool, neato find for sure!
Right time - right place.

let me know by the 3rd. will have the money then.

Bill, if you want the Enco I'll bring it over to you and you can pay for it on the 3rd. I actually have to go over your way in the next day or 2 so I can bring it over and you can mail me a check. And if you'd like to do a field trip I'd like to see a new development project in the works just off Rt 9 that the owner has invited me to seel

Some days you're the bug, some days the windshield. You were definitely the windshield that day. Nice score!!

I am in Bristol, where pray tell is this industrial supply house that we can go to. I thought they had all dried up.

"Billy G"

Back