What are you listening to right now?

Been on a Metallica kick old school all pre black album.
Excellent! The black album was their big disappointment... Hopefully you have the original "Kill 'em All" with the covers - "Am I Evil?" and the other one, that's slipping my mind at the moment...

GsT

Excellent! The black album was their big disappointment... Hopefully you have the original "Kill 'em All" with the covers - "Am I Evil?" and the other one, that's slipping my mind at the moment...

GsT
Nope never smart enough at 13-18 to save LPs

and on my right…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That was enlightening Bryan. I played both of those, and the wife immediately asked what that high-pitched whistle was. I absolutely could not hear it.
And for the rest of the story... I was prescribed hearing aids about 2-1/2 months ago. They have helped a lot, but it is "interesting" as to what I still can't hear. I also have had tinnitus for the last 30 years. I'm 58. The hearing aid helps with the tinnitus actually.
My hearing loss most likely comes from working on the farm, flying loud aircraft, and an industrial accident in my early twenties ( a split rim wheel blew up; luckily, I had it in a cage).
Hearing loss sucks.

Back