What did you cook for Christmas?

20 lb turkey, turnip, squash, mashed spuds, awesome dressing,

David

13lb. deep fried turkey, real mashed potatoes, gravy, dressing, rhubarb pie, veggie tray.

Prime Rib!

That looks awesome. My wife got us one for New Year's Eve.

We usually do a nice Christmas eve dinner rather than Christmas day but I had a job in the shop that I promised to get done and had to work late last night completing it.

Today my wife made a very nice spiral cut, honey glazed ham and a hash brown casserole.

We just finished desert which she made a chocolate cake.

Boy she is good to me.

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas.

Pancit and lumpia. Sweet and sour mustard glazed meatballs, sweet pepper choir boys, fried rice, vegetables and Dave's famous cranberry chocolate chip cookies and Carmel popcorn. Just over 30 kids, grandkids and other family.

hope all had a wonderful Christmas.
Dave

For Dad and I, I did a full turkey breast with REAL gravy, 2 russet potatoes and peas. No desert! Too full.
When my sister and family get in on Saturday, there will be turkey left overs for them naturally.
Pierre

Ham, scalloped potatoes, carrots, and a chocolate torte. Too bad my kids didn't show up!

Oyster soup. Started it at noon, and let it steep until 5:00. It has been my tradition for many years now.

Lornie

On Christmas day I had hamburgers for lunch and a few hot dogs for dinner.

The kids and I had our Christmas dinner on Sunday: Roast chicken with home made stuffing, roasted russet potatoes, brown sugar sweet carrots and home made gravy. Best of all they did the dishes.

We had ham for dinner.

On Christmas eve we did "the feast of the seven fishes" for the first time ever, so we ate leftover shrimp and scallops scampi for lunch on Christmas day.

Chris

Back