What did you sell today ?

Jacobs flex collet chuck with plugs and collets . This was off my Regal Leblond with L0 spindle . Looking for a D1-4 and a member on here has been contacted so this may be a 3 way swap . :encourage:
I saw a Jacobs rubber flex chuck on Ebay with collets for $895 obo.
It didn’t sell. He relisted it for the same price.
Just fishing I guess. Good luck.

Nuthin’ either. Just keep accumulating…….my sis is moving to Idaho and is trying to dump everything. Had a big Dewalt shop vac that her x left and looks unused. I was thinking about replacing my 30yrld shopvac as it’s getting tired, she was going to put the Dewalt in the trash….got a new to me shop vac.

Guess I’ll put the old one on CL for free as that’s the ONLY way I can get rid of anything.
I have trouble with this, seems I have to pay to get rid of stuff.......

Jeff , I'm selling the chuck and collets for half that to a member on here . If you are selling yours , that's what I would offer you if you decide to sell it .

Recently sold my gas-powered air compressor. I was going to make a mobile welding truck and put the compressor on the back of it. Well, I never got that vision off the ground, so I sold it to my neighbor.

Selling? It that like where you put something on Craigslist and deal with round-the-clock phone contacts and schedule look-at appointments with no-shows until you load your stuff up for a scrap haul? I think I've done a few, but is it even worth it anymore? I think my new system for selling is simple- put that junk somewhere else until the auction company comes to liquidate my estate. One, it still gets sold, and two, it gives me more time now to do what I want, while I'm alive and healthy.

I've been selling my fishing/ice breaking bats a little at a time, slow but steady. I will never recoup my new lathe investment, but doing the work keeps me from wanting to kill somebody, plus I want to work on something that doesn't bleeds unless it's me. :grin:

This morning, without saying a word, my colleague produced and counted a stack of cash. Then he handed it to me. It was for my Atlas lathe! So I'm going to be latheless for a couple of weeks while I finish the Nardini 1760 install. For now, it frees up some critical floor space and the revenue goes back in the shop piggy bank.

Spent the night down in the basement last night . Good gawd , they multiplied again ! :eek:

Back