What the crippled old man thinks

ltlvt

H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
H-M Platinum Supporter
Here is a video of what I really think of the USPS delivery. "Its a Damn Shame"

Atleast you got your packages, mine has been all over Central PA, and now sits in Harrisburg.......

Took almost 2 months for FedEx to ship a small package from California to North Carolina. Tracked it the whole trip. They say it’s still out west somewhere.

Took almost 2 months for FedEx to ship a small package from California to North Carolina. Tracked it the whole trip. They say it’s still out west somewhere.
"It's a Damn Shame"

Well just maybe I condemned my mail lady without knowing all the details. Today I was woken up by my neighbor's dog barking. And the horn of a car honking in my driveway. Seems the little dog was protecting me. He was my best friend's dog before he died of cancer in May. The Dog's name is 7. Long story short I took Gary for his Chemo treatments every day up until the end and also had him cremated and spread his ashes. I also took 7 for his daily run following along in my golf cart for all that time Gary was sick. She left the package on my lawn next to my driveway this time. 7 now lives with my other neighbor but comes by to see his Uncle Terry on a regular basis and get a snack. My apologies to the Mail Lady. But not to the USPS they are terrible.

Back