• We want to encourage those of you who ENJOY our site and find it USEFUL to DONATE and UPGRADE your membership from active member to donating or premium membership. If you want to know the differences in membership benefits, please visit THIS PAGE:

https://www.hobby-machinist.com/premium/

Donating memberships start at just $10 per year. These memberships are in fact donations that help pay our costs, and keep our site running!
    Thank you for your donation, God Bless You
  • June Project of the Month (Click "x" at right to dismiss)
[4]

What type of Hardinge lathe is this? Where can I get the cork oil rings and spindle gaskets

[3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

medida

Swarf
Registered Member
Just purchased this from a person that got it from his dad. It had been sitting for some time and starting to get rusty, so the guy decided to sell it. Came with 50 collets, 4 chucks, mounting plate and a bunch of tooling I am still sorting thru. This seems to be the Cataract bench lathe....but I seen a bunch of posts that has me confused as to the model. Does anyone know?

Also, I took the spindle head apart and need to get the 4 cork oil rings and then the front and rear spindle gaskets. Does anyone know where I can get these?

- - - Updated - - -

opps. meant to say felt oil rings

100_2764.JPG

[6]
[5] [7]