Resolved What's the green/gray/red bar thingy?

mikey

Platinum
Staff member
Rest In Peace
I noticed a green bar with a small gray and red segment at the tail end under the profile info on each member. What is the significance of this bar? Do the colors mean anything? It doesn't seem to be related to anything obvious ... just curious.

Dunno' ... nothing happens when I hover. What are you supposed to see?

Upvote 0
Mikey it shows you have 288 positive reactions and 0 neutral and 0 negative reactions. When I hover over it a black box with white lettering gives the information.

1532222669623.png

Roy

Upvote 0
Thanks, Roy. I still get nothing, even when I allow scripts.

Thanks for clearing that up for me - thought it was a BS meter or something!

Upvote 0
I get nothing on my iPad either.

Upvote 0
Z2V, you currently have 139 Positive. I think that the Neutral and Negative have been disabled. On the grounds that an A-H trying to stir up trouble isn't likely to give anyone an undeserved Positive but would certainly give out undeserved Negatives.

As for something not working with Apple hardware and software, unfortunately that is not likely to ever change. Apple has a long history of not following SOP.

Upvote 0
As for something not working with Apple hardware and software, unfortunately that is not likely to ever change. Apple has a long history of not following SOP.

Ahh... Microsoft SOP, I understand,,,,,LOL
THANKS

Upvote 0
I'm not high maka maka, never got on to the Apple band wagon, I have a hard enough time with this....:cautious:

Upvote 0
I just tried MS edge and it also works, although with black lettering with a gray background. I use Firefox on windows 10. Looking at the element in Firefox it seems to be a JavaScript element. If you have JavaScript turned off it would not work.

Roy

Upvote 0
Back