Where's the smow ?

Well I believe it's on it's way now. Get to go into work for hopefully a relaxing 12 hours and then come home and play with the snow toys . I saw some here were from up in Ontario , it's that cold up there ? :concerned: I have to make a trip up to Port Perry very soon to pick something up . :)

I'll bet Killington and the rest of the ski areas are celebrating finally . We had minimal snow up in the Adirondacks last week and the snowmobilers were hurting .

We had minimal snow up in the Adirondacks last week and the snowmobilers were hurting .
I met a guy a while back who makes his living plowing snow in the local Catholic schools, he has (believe it or not) 6 kids to feed and was absolutely depressed with the weather and lack of snow.

Some of us up here love not dealing with snow but every time I I'm grateful for the lack of snow I remember that man .

Well I believe it's on it's way now.

Yeah, I hear you guys are in for quite a dumping. Looks to be bypassing us entirely. We could use the snow, actually - the local ski runs have been making their own since mid-Dec.

I don't mind the shoveling, especially when the alternative is (like now) a layer of ice over everything.

Well I don't get to be in the shop but we're on the west coast of Mexico until Easter so I am not missing the weather on the east coast of Canada!
It was 30 (86F) degrees C here today.

There's not a loaf of bread , dozen eggs , gallon of milk or roll of TP within 50 miles , all for 1/4" of the white crap on the grass . Welcome to Md. " snowmageddon "

LMAO !!! :gotmilk:

Back