Which Member is Collecting Tubular Micrometer Products?

extropic

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
I think I've read that a member was interested in buying various Tubular Micrometer products. My impression was that he was developing a collection, maybe a fetish.
I've done my best (weak) to search for him, but no joy.

I've come across something that he may (or may not) be interested in and I'm trying to pass on the info.

Who is that member (or did I imagine him)?

Oh No !!! I was on a false track again. :dunno:

Thanks for straightening me out.

Funny . Just pulled this out of one of the Kennedy boxes that arrived today . :big grin: Gotta be worth a buck or 2 .

Attachments

• IMG_0800.JPG
    IMG_0800.JPG
    452.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0801.JPG
    IMG_0801.JPG
    392.4 KB · Views: 23
I'm the Bob Barker of machine tools . The price is always right ! ( for me) :grin: Send me a pm if you want it .:cool:

I think I've read that a member was interested in buying various Tubular Micrometer products. My impression was that he was developing a collection, maybe a fetish.
I've done my best (weak) to search for him, but no joy.

I've come across something that he may (or may not) be interested in and I'm trying to pass on the info.

Who is that member (or did I imagine him)?
I have 9" to 17" I am try find a home. The 15 to 16 and 16 to 17 I purchased new Starrett.
The 9" to 15" was purchased used.

Dave

Great guy with a cool vision . Setting up a museum for vintage tools near the pier in Santa Monica . I helped out , although in a small way . Reach out to Spyke if you come across any vintage Slocumb tools or tooling . :)

Back