Who likes Swiss cheese?

What??? It's only surface holes!

For Sale.
vice.jpg

Another high quality vintage number 4 drill press vice.
This highly desirable and sought after fully customised drill press vice has been involved in an amazing amount of high precision work.
Customised to hold round bars vertically and horizontally with specially milled (drilled) recesses.
Extra modifications to allow deeper depth of drilling not found on usual vices.
Well looked after in very good condition.
Worth $750.00 but willing to exchange for 4 cartons of extra soft toilet paper.
Postage extra.

If you scroll all the way down the eBay page for this listing you will notice some more of his "vintage" items. Apparently he is trying to pawn gold off as used tools.

Somehow, I see a connection between toilet paper and that vise ... :)

I like Swiss cheese.
Swiss cheese is good.
Everybody likes Swiss cheese.
A roast beef sandwich isn't really a sandwich without Swiss cheese.
Something wrong with somebody who doesn't like Swiss cheese.
That's not Swiss cheese.
What did Swiss cheese ever do to you?
How dare you insult Swiss cheese.

Somehow, I see a connection between toilet paper and that vise ... :)
I dont know if it made the US news but here all the stores have run out of toilet paper from corona virus panic buying.
One clip had a very large trolley jam packed and piled so high the bloke couldnt reach the top to hold them and stop them from slipping.
Most Aussie toilet paper is made in Australia not imported.
aussie ebay is worth a look

Somebody should have invested in a Z axis DRO years back . If he would have , he could have tripled or quadrupled his asking price . :encourage:

Savarin -
I've seen news reports here about stores (including online sellers) limiting purchase quantities of TP, hand sanitizer, face masks, etc. etc. etc. Gonna be a very "interesting" year. Stay safe [EVERYBODY!]

- John

This is so stupid all these idiots creating a run on toilet paper. It's the last thing I'd worry about running out of. why aren't they stocking up on food. fortunately the folks in my neck of the woods aren't so stupid, I went the supermarket today Saturday at around mid day and it all looked quite normal, no stock shortages anywhere. people around here aren't inclined to panic.I watched some of the trolleys as they left only about half even had any toilet paper, and no one had more than one pack.

For Sale.
View attachment 315901
Another high quality vintage number 4 drill press vice.
This highly desirable and sought after fully customised drill press vice has been involved in an amazing amount of high precision work.
Customised to hold round bars vertically and horizontally with specially milled (drilled) recesses.
Extra modifications to allow deeper depth of drilling not found on usual vices.
Well looked after in very good condition.
Worth $750.00 but willing to exchange for 4 cartons of extra soft toilet paper.
Postage extra.
That vise is a piece of trash, a boat anchor comes to mind. Not worth $10.

Back