Who'll stop the rain... no rain no rain

woodchucker

Registered
Registered
Whatever chant works. A little while back we had a lot of rain, then it started to dry out, then a deluge and it was lake woodchucker here.. no 3 lakes.. not one, then they joined.. It was too wet to get work done outside, walking was like ruining the lawn sinking in with my feet. No way to dig up and get my wall done or drainage pipe in, or brick edging done... Then we got home Monday night, and it's been raining since.. more lakes... Thunder the dog is in full panic mode.. big 107 lb baby.

I feel like starting the Woodstock chants... no rain no rain... but I don't think it will help. I might have to put a stream of music together to do it for me...
:surrender::surrender::surrender::surrender:

3 days now here also . :(

We had several tornado warnings pass through the area a few nights back. The garage door into the shop was only a couple inches above water level at one point. Not so much total rainfall as a couple of very heavy downpours in conjunction with the line that was producing tornadoes. Power lines are down in quite a few places, worst being near the intersection of US 41 and I-64. One bridge was washed out on our route into the city this AM. Several places in the driveway have small gully washes that will need to be filled/fixed once things dry out a bit. May have to get some more #2 gravel. Fortunately that's pretty minor.

Last edited:
Back