why I run out of time

The key is that you have to stay focused, trouble is I can't remember on what.

That's funny, perfectly describes my days, go looking for a bolt or part I need for what I'm working on and by the end of the day I'm working on something completely different, and I'm not really sure how I got sidetracked, thank's for that:))

Oh God! So sad but true. Sometimes I feel sorry for my helper that has to read my mind while I'm doing all of that crap.

For me it goes a little something like this. I do a lot of kitchen and bathroom remodels. I'm working on framing a little wall in the corner of the room so I tell my guy to take the the shetrock tools out of the truck but first I have to run a pipe and short bit of wire for the new future dishwasher next to the wall I just installed. As he's taking out the sheetrock tools I tell him to stop that for a second and help me fish a wire and to grab the soldering kit. Then he just stands there and I say to hime "where are the sheetrock tools?" He sais " you wanted me to help you fish the wire!" . I say yeah "when you're done bringing me the sheetrock tools, get the miter saw set up so I can trim the door and window before I hang the cabinets." It goes on and on that way.

Poor bastard aint never gonna have it figured out! :rofl:

Marcel

Back