Resolved Why is the Site so Slow

ddickey

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Is anyone else experiencing this. Takes forever to load a page.

So far this morning it seems back to normal for me. Was terrible yesterday.

David

Upvote 0
However just tried to open our shops and spaces ...... and got this error.
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'XF\Db\Exception' with message 'No such file or directory' in /home/hobbymac/public_html/src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Adapter.php:160 Stack trace: #0 /home/hobbymac/public_html/src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Adapter.php(28): XF\Db\Mysqli\Adapter->makeConnection(Array) #1 /home/hobbymac/public_html/src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(51): XF\Db\Mysqli\Adapter->getConnection() #2 /home/hobbymac/public_html/src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Adapter.php(113): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->connect() #3 /home/hobbymac/public_html/src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(410): XF\Db\Mysqli\Adapter->escapeString('options') #4 /home/hobbymac/public_html/src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(388): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->quote('options') #5 /home/hobbymac/public_html/src/XF/DataRegistry.php(137): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->quote(Array) #6 /home/hobbymac/public_html/src/XF/DataRegistry.php(82): XF\DataRegistry->readFromDb(Array, Array) #7 /home/hobbymac/public_html/src/XF/DataRegistry.php(225): XF\DataRegistry->get('options') #8 /home/hobbymac/public_html/src/XF/App.php(1404): XF in/home/hobbymac/public_html/src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Adapter.php on line 160

David

Upvote 0
Just tried opening my own thread in the Scraping forum and keep getting this:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'XF\Db\Exception' with message 'No such file or directory' in /home/hobbymac/public_html/src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Adapter.php:160 Stack trace: #0 /home/hobbymac/public_html/src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Adapter.php(28): XF\Db\Mysqli\Adapter->makeConnection(Array) #1 /home/hobbymac/public_html/src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(51): XF\Db\Mysqli\Adapter->getConnection() #2 /home/hobbymac/public_html/src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Adapter.php(113): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->connect() #3 /home/hobbymac/public_html/src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(410): XF\Db\Mysqli\Adapter->escapeString('options') #4 /home/hobbymac/public_html/src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(388): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->quote('options') #5 /home/hobbymac/public_html/src/XF/DataRegistry.php(137): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->quote(Array) #6 /home/hobbymac/public_html/src/XF/DataRegistry.php(82): XF\DataRegistry->readFromDb(Array, Array) #7 /home/hobbymac/public_html/src/XF/DataRegistry.php(225): XF\DataRegistry->get('options') #8 /home/hobbymac/public_html/src/XF/App.php(1404): XF in /home/hobbymac/public_html/src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Adapter.php on line 160

Upvote 0
brass,

I need to know what browser you are using and precisely when this happens in order to track it down.
It was happening before, and I stopped it.

Also, the site should be running faster now.

I use Mozilla Firefox. Usually happens every morning when I come to the site. Sometimes if I return within a few hours I am still logged in, but rarely.

Speed does seem to have improved a lot, whatever it is you changed - thank you for that.

Upvote 0
Just tried opening my own thread in the Scraping forum and keep getting this:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'XF\Db\Exception' with message 'No such file or directory' in /home/hobbymac/public_html/src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Adapter.php:160 Stack trace: #0 /home/hobbymac/public_html/src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Adapter.php(28): XF\Db\Mysqli\Adapter->makeConnection(Array) #1 /home/hobbymac/public_html/src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(51): XF\Db\Mysqli\Adapter->getConnection() #2 /home/hobbymac/public_html/src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Adapter.php(113): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->connect() #3 /home/hobbymac/public_html/src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(410): XF\Db\Mysqli\Adapter->escapeString('options') #4 /home/hobbymac/public_html/src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(388): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->quote('options') #5 /home/hobbymac/public_html/src/XF/DataRegistry.php(137): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->quote(Array) #6 /home/hobbymac/public_html/src/XF/DataRegistry.php(82): XF\DataRegistry->readFromDb(Array, Array) #7 /home/hobbymac/public_html/src/XF/DataRegistry.php(225): XF\DataRegistry->get('options') #8 /home/hobbymac/public_html/src/XF/App.php(1404): XF in /home/hobbymac/public_html/src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Adapter.php on line 160

It opened for me:

1525361030193.png

Upvote 0
I think we're ok now. But let me know if we slow down.

I usually jump on these issues ASAP.

Nelson

Upvote 0
I got this: What browser are you using? Try clearing the cache:

1525361401710.png

Upvote 0
Using Chrome. Cleared browsing history and all is good now. Thank you

David

Upvote 0
Back