Window shopping, and dreaming

Thanks, I like the idea, but I don't want to find out I messed something up, and end up in worse shape. This guy Murphy is a stalker I am much too familiar with. They must have defunded our police here too, cuz they can't find him. :)

Here is a crude cut and paste that I did in paint. Get Mikey on it. I bet he could make it work.

Left-View-no-stand pm 12x28.jpg

Isn't Murphy a real pain. I wish that they'd catch him too.

That has potential, Mikey don't get out much, he has a lot going on, this would definitely turn into a project. Thanks for making the representation. :encourage:

Yeah, I do have a lot going on, but I still have enough time in between disasters to cause a lot of trouble here! ;)

Think 1340GT ... a lot of lathe for not much more money than the T - hardened gears and spindle, precision spindle bearings, more mass and rigidity, etc, etc. If you're going to step up, may as well step UP, not sideways!

Mikey, the sock drawer needs reinforcements, on a good note I got 600 bucks worth of bats, and gaffs ordered, and sold.:cpa:

Mark I got through all the reading, thank you for the link.

I got the all clear for the 5 hp RPC, so the 3 phase is a go, web site says mid November. I'm calling for belt tension parts tomorrow for the 1228. Then we'll see...

Mikey strikes again! Hard to fight with solid reasoning!

:grin: Yeah, this is going to put him in the SPM hall of fame, if it goes through. Will, and the gang will be choking on his dust,,,,:)

Will, and the gang will be choking on his dust,,,,:)

Hah, as if. Will has gotten me to buy more tools than anyone else on this site. I blame him for his influence. I am but a shadow in his "enablingness". ;)

Back