Workspace issue with new version

redvan22

H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
H-M Platinum Supporter
HI,
Went to use my mill today and saw that TouchDRO was updated - Awesome!

I called up an existing workspace with three points and when I selected one of the X axis points, the display for that axis went into an over/under mode where I saw my coordinate (which was pushed up a little with the top most segment cut off slightly) and immediately below it was the top half of some other number. What this other number was I have no idea.

This happened in landscape mode of my Android tablet model SM-T713, OS version 7.0

I'll post a shot of it as soon as I can get a screen shot.

Attachments

• 20230430_142317.jpg
    20230430_142317.jpg
    331 KB · Views: 64
HI,
Went to use my mill today and saw that TouchDRO was updated - Awesome!

I called up an existing workspace with three points and when I selected one of the X axis points, the display for that axis went into an over/under mode where I saw my coordinate (which was pushed up a little with the top most segment cut off slightly) and immediately below it was the top half of some other number. What this other number was I have no idea.

This happened in landscape mode of my Android tablet model SM-T713, OS version 7.0

I'll post a shot of it as soon as I can get a screen shot.
Hi,
This is the same issue as was discussed a few weeks ago.
Build 2023-04-23 has a fix for it. It's currently "in Review". Once Google sees it fit to approve it, you will be able to get the update.

As a temporary fix (until your tablet gets the update):
1. Enable fourth axis (it ill force recalculation of the font size)
2. Switch to the default system font in TouchDRO -> Settings -> UI Settings -> Display Font.

Regards
Yuriy

Back